Kohler prides itself as a company with a vision that goes beyond just producing remarkable household appliances and residential tools. They have been around since 1873 and strive to improve their customers’ living standard by providing them with products befitting of their lifestyle. Kohler works towards the betterment of the world by improving the quality of life of not just their customers but others as well.
The Kohler Touchless Faucet is the epitome of innovation and class with remarkable technology incorporated in its design seamlessly. The minimal design of this faucet makes the beholder doubt its functionality, but their firsthand experience makes them rewrite their assumptions.
Features of the Kohler Touchless Faucet
- Response™ Technology: Kohler uses some of the most efficient sensors in its design that take barely 20 milliseconds to respond to any kind of motion in their vicinity. These sensors and response technology make its operation completely safe and hygienic as your skin will never encounter the faucet while working.
- DockNetik™ System: Kohler has made its design customer-friendly as it can be extended and taken to a limited distance around your kitchen to clean up any kind of a mess. Once retracted, it can be easily be docked in its place without leaving any room for leakage and loosening.
- Shutoff Safeguard: Kohler uses an AC power supply to function which means you don’t have to worry about replacing batteries after every few months. Moreover, one can easily pull the faucet out of its socket and after unplugging it during your cleaning routine.
- Easy to Clean Facility: Kohler proudly uses MasterClean Spray face in its design that makes cleaning the accumulated grime on its surface and holes a lot easier. The easy to remove hose can cover a reasonable distance around the kitchen and can help you clean more efficiently.
- Precision Activation System: One might think that the motion sensor is an efficient technology that not only saves time and energy but also makes your kitchen environment cleaner, but they can’t be more wrong. Motion sensors without precision activation system are nothing but trouble. It will keep turning your faucet on and off in response to the slightest of movements.
- Exceptional Construction: Kohler touchless faucet uses a material that can resist corrosion and can last for a lasting period. Furthermore, the ceramic valves used in its design adds a durability factor in its features as well. Aside from being corrosion-free, the stainless steel used to manufacture this faucet falls in perfect harmony with the technology used in it.
Pros & Cons of the Kohler Touchless Faucet
The purpose of this review is to let you know about the efficiency of this product. That is why weighing the pros and cons of this product is inevitable and cannot be avoided at any cost.
Furthermore, a comparative review of a product will give you a new perspective and insight on Kohler Touchless Faucet.
- Precision activation system.
- Stainless exterior
- An impressive magnetic docking system
- Simple clean-ups
- No mineral or lime build-ups in the holes of the hose
- Automatic Shutoff
- Quick responses
- Elegant design
- Prone to registering finger impressions
- Possibility of leakage
- Limited movability
- AC energy source
- Minimum design
- Suitable for elegant interior
- Questionable water flow
Our Experience with the Kohler Touchless Faucet
We found that this faucet doesn’t have much to offer when it comes to movability and clean-ups around the kitchen but that doesn’t mean that it isn’t efficient in its enterprise. One thing that makes Kohler touchless faucet stand out among its peers is its ability to resist corrosion and look pristine after years and years of usage. We didn’t need to pay any caution to it being exposed to humid air as it can efficiently withstand harsh weather and seasonal inconsistencies. The motion sensors installed in its design gave quick responses that saved our time while working in the kitchen greatly.
Alternatives of Kohler Touchless Faucet
- Moen Touchless Faucet
- Delta Touchless Faucet
If you are a person who isn’t fond of responsibilities and tries to avoid it in any way possible then buying Kohler touchless faucet will go in your favor. This faucet has no demands and you don’t have to follow any cautionary manual to use it as it is low maintenance.
The responsive technology used in this model is impressive as this faucet can pick up even the smallest of movements in its range. But this might be alarming for people who want to conserve water and don’t want to set off a water stream just because they moved in its range.